Sunday, November 11, 2012

Perfect Girls don't Exist.


Pretty Little Liars: Perfect by Sara Shepard
Perfect is the third book of the series.  Things are getting worse for the 4 ex-best friends that were separated after their best friend Ali’s disappearance.  With Aria she’s been kicked out of her house, Spencer is having black outs that have been happening since she was very young.  Hanna’s best friend Mona now hates her and is spreading all sorts of rumors about her, and Emily has just been shoved out of the closet.  There are a lot of misdeeds going on, hopefully the girls can figure out who A is or there will be nothing left of their lives to continue to live for.

I have a hard time relating to any of the girls in this series, I guess if I’m forced to it would be Hanna, she’s confident, yet not and she’s got the same insecurities that most teen age girls have about her weight, and other issues.  I can see my teenage self in her, and I hope that a change is coming for her, she seems to be making a good change with Lucas. 
This is a fun read, but there is not a lot to say about it.  I would not read these novels if you are trying to enhance your reading and intellect, but if you want a fun YA read then these books are perfect.  Keep Reading my friends.

No comments: