Monday, September 15, 2014

Rome is Home, but Not Really Back.


Rome (Marked Men #3) by Jay Crownover
I enjoyed Rome and I thought Jay did a wonderful job writing about what this particular soldier went through after coming home from fighting in a war.  We met Rome in the first book in the Marked Men Series, Rule.  Rome is Rule’s older brother.  He was always the protector of the twins and he even joined the military in order to protect them on a larger scale, to keep America Free.

Cora is a great character, we get to know her a little in Rule and a lot more in Jet.  She lives with Jet and Ayden and she has a smart mouth and she seems to keep everything in the Marked tattoo shop running, she also does the piercings and she has a loud mouth, did I already say that?  That seems to be her biggest and greatest quality.   That’s why she and Rome seem to mesh, because he seems to always get in the last word and over powers her large personality. 
I have enjoyed this series a lot.  I hate to even say this, but I feel that I must.  I found so many typos in Rome.  Just the use of the wrong word here and there.  I was able to easily overlook it and keep reading because Jay writes her characters for us to fall in love with them. 

I have recommended this book and the entire series to people that I think would enjoy them.  As always with New Adult genre, only eighteen and older should read these books.  I hope you read a book you love soon!  Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: