Sunday, July 12, 2015

What Was Your First Tattoo?


Rowdy (Marked Men Novel #5) by Jay Crownover

If you would have asked me last year when I read Rule (the first book in the Marked Men series) if I would have liked another Marked Man as much as I liked Rule I would have thought you were crazy.  Rule was the quintessential bad boy tamed by the love of a good woman.   But my friends, as I learned more about Rowdy throughout the series I knew that I was going to love his book.  He was a carefree soul that loves his friends like family and I was excited to see the story from his point of view. 
Salem moves to Denver from Las Vegas in search of a place to call home.  When she received the call from Nash that he needed someone to run his new store in LoDo she googled the shop, saw one handsome long lost friend and knew this was her new home.  Rowdy takes some time to convince that she is in Denver to stay, but as the story moves along and good times are had and bad times are experienced maybe Salem will be in this relationship for the long haul or maybe this is just one more stopping place before she moves on with or without Rowdy.

I love this series.  I love the characters and I love how Jay brings our old favorites back into each story.  I can’t wait to wrap this series up with Asa.  I will be excited to see how he and Royal will be able to overcome the criminal and the cop stigma. 
Well friends, if you like tattoos and romance with a little bit of excitement and a whole lot of angst then this is the series for you!  Keep reading my Friends! 

No comments: