Sunday, January 22, 2012

Your Dreams Are Not Your Own


Wake by Lisa McMann

Janie Hannagan is not a normal seventeen year old girl, she visits dreams. If someone is in the same room as she is and falls asleep, she is a part of those dreams. This secret that she doesn’t even share with her mom is a burden that she has to bear alone. Of course what’s a young adult novel without a good love story, and as their relationship grows, she struggles with keeping her secret more and more.

I enjoyed this book, it has been a long time since I’ve read a book in less than 24 hours, with a full day’s work in those hours. It is not earth shattering amazing life changing book, it’s just an original idea that’s written pretty well and has an unbelievable plot that is fun to get lost in even though it was short. I have the second book, Fade and I’m thinking about downloading the third book on my nook, which is called Gone. If you are looking for a quick fun read that will keep your attention, then this is a great suggestion. Always keep in mind that it’s young adult fiction of course.

I have seen this on reading blogs for a few years, what are your thoughts?

No comments: