Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For Justice or for Money?


One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
Here is the beginning of the Stephanie Plum books.  My friend Leighanne suggested this series to me and since I had a long drive ahead of me when I moved from Arkansas to Alabama, I bought the audio book.  The book was entertaining, funny, witty and I enjoyed Stephanie as a character.  The book was very short, which is refreshing after reading so many longer books.  I look forward to actually reading Two for the Dough, the second book in the series, I think they go all the way up to 19 books, I’m not sure how far I will go, but I know I will read at least the next book.

In brief, Stephanie Plum has lost her job, in order to make some quick cash, she becomes a bounty hunter for her cousin.  She is faced with a very large case that is way above her skills or knowledge set, which makes it very entertaining to watch her try and make her job a success. 
I don’t know if I would highly recommend this book, but it was a fun read and I will keep you posted on the next in the series.

Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: