Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Last Book, I mean Song, The Last Song

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
This book, like all of his books was predictable.  Someone falls in love, someone messes up, and someone has to die.  I have not read one of Sparks books in a very long time.  Years even, but I was looking for a cheap audio book and found this one on sale for $6 at BAM.  I am not a Sparks fan, but I am however a Miley Cyrus fan and thought, I always wanted to watch this movie, so I decided to give it a chance and behold my surprise when nothing changed and everything was the same as all of his other books.  If you are a fan, this is not a horrible book, I however should have known better than to buy this.  I really don’t have much else to say about this book and don’t hate me forever if you are a fan, to each his own.  Keep Reading my Friends!

3 comments:

Lyd-ee-ah said...

Bahahaha

CharityReads said...

I'm not a fan...I guess you can tell...

Lyd-ee-ah said...

nah. lol. I have to tell yah though... I have issues with his books myself. Does every story have to be in "New Bern, North Carolina" or wherever it is? Same book slightly different cast! Urg so frustrating.