Sunday, October 28, 2012

no adults, check! no food, check! deadly virus, double check!


Plague by Michael Grant
As the Gone story continues with Plague, there is so much going on.  Diana and Caine are still on the island with supplies, Perdido Beach is quickly running out of clean water supply, and now there is a deadly virus going around that makes the children that are left cough up their lungs literally and there seems to be no cure.  There are dangerous bugs that can infect a person, grow within them but cannot be destroyed.  These of course are from the Darkness who is using Brittney and Drake to do his bidding.  Like I said, there is so much going on and it is not looking good for the kids that have been left behind. 

This series is quite good.  I’m sad to say that I read through them so quickly and did not write my blogs directly after I finished the book and therefore I have forgotten a lot of details.  I have been reading this series with my friend Renae after I picked Gone as a book club choice.  As the books continue, the titles get darker and we are worried for our Gone Kids.  The next book which is the second to the last book is called Fear. 
Sorry for the short blog.  I finished this book in December of 2011 so that is why I am having a hard time remembering any details.  Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: