Monday, November 3, 2014

Stalkers Suck!


The Keatyn Chronicles: Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd
Keatyn’s life is going exactly as she scripted, she’s in the most popular crowd, she sits at the most coveted lunch table and has the boyfriend that all the girls want.  All is going well until she realizes that she doesn’t want to be with her boyfriend any longer, she’s in love with her best friend surfer buddy and she doesn’t want to sit at the cool table sometimes and then there’s a stalker issue. 

So, I ended up liking this book.  Well I ended up liking it 3 out of 5 stars.  The first half of the book was slow moving and it was longer than it needed to be.  I also was confused about what genre this book should be placed in.  Keatyn is 16, but doing drugs and having sex and is pretty much on her own.  So is it YA?  Because it was way too old for YA, was it NA?  Because she is way too young to be New Adult.  So, I was confused about who should be reading this book and who should not.
The book sped up and I enjoyed the story the last few chapters, I liked Keatyn when she started being herself and stopped caring what her friends thought. 

I bought the entire series and I’m looking forward to continuing the series.  I’ll keep you posted on how it’s going.
I can only recommend this book to readers 18 and older.  Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: