Monday, November 25, 2013

Easy to Fall in Love


Easy by Tammara Webber
With recent heart break, Jacqueline Wallace goes to a Halloween party with her roommate and is attacked only to be saved by a stranger.  Then, she see’s that he’s actually everywhere, they even have a class together.  What starts out as a horrible night turns into a life changing moment.

Tammara Webber wrote a fantastic book.  The characters are compelling, the story is great, and I couldn’t put this book down.  There was a lot going on in the story, I felt bad for Jacqueline for everything that took place in this book.  She was a strong character, I would have fallen apart at every turn, but Jacqueline never gave up even when it would have been easier to do so.  Sometimes her roommate Erin had to kick her in the pants to get her going, but what are friends for?
Webber wrote a book with some great character development.  I loved Erin, she was a great character.  She was a great friend to Jacqueline and helped her through a horrible time.  I also loved Landon.  I enjoyed the back and forth emails and how they got to know each other without ever meeting.  I enjoyed how he and Jacqueline got along so well and were able to connect.  I got to where I anticipated his next email just as much as she did.    

I’m glad that Lucas didn’t give Jacqueline too hard of a time about google-ing about his mom.  I think everyone google’s now these days.  I was worried that Lucas would take that information a little out of hand, but it ended up fine.
The love story in this book was great.  I wasn’t surprised in the least by anything that happened, even though I should have been.  I still loved it and was glad that I read it.  This is a beach read, it reads quickly and easily.  I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for dropping by!  Keep Reading my Friends!    

No comments: