Sunday, November 3, 2013

Finding What Daniel Didn't Know he Lost


Finding Cinderella (Hopeless 2.5) by Colleen Hoover

I absolutely love the Hopeless series.  To me there aren’t many characters with as much depth as Sky and Holder.  I loved their past, present, and the thought of their future.  So when Colleen announced that she was giving her fans Finding Cinderella a Novella for free I was shocked and amazed.  Something that would have made her some good money she gave as a gift, so she didn’t just save me a few bucks (what’s the going rate on an excellent Novella? $1.99, $2.99?) but she gave up thousands of dollars for her fan’s and I appreciate her sacrifice and I feel the love.  I feel bad for even asking her, but Colleen, I would love some more story from Daniel’s perspective.  He is a great character and with his spunky attitude and fun sides it was good to see his serious sides as well. 

Colleen can turn a story on you quicker than you can believe.  When I think a story is going one way, she flips it (and me) upside down and I can hardly believe that so much has changed within a few pages or sometimes within a paragraph.

Daniel is an excellent character, he does some of the craziest things in Losing Hope and like I said before I enjoyed hearing from his perspective.  I loved that he couldn’t come up with a nickname for Six.  That was a great thought process. 

I can’t really go into what I liked about the short story because spoilers are the worst!!!  So you will just have to download the 105 page novella and read it ASAP… you have no excuse, it’s free!  Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: