Monday, November 25, 2013

Finders Keepers


Keeping Her (Losing It 1.5) by Cora Carmack
After Losing it, we leave Bliss Edwards and Garrick Taylor in happy couple-dom… well, I guess bliss… But of course it can’t stay there, with their recent engagement, it’s time to go to England to meet the future in-laws and Bliss is worried sick about the trip.  Even with Garrick’s constant “distractions” she can’t shake the feeling that the love of her life’s mum is going to hate her.  When the trip starts off with a bang… or maybe I should say crash, all of Bliss’ nightmares come true with a broken vase and a sick gut.  Will Bliss be able to win her future Mother-in-law’s love or is she doomed to live a world away from an evil tyrant.

I loved Garrick and Bliss in Losing It.  It was an enchanting story with (let’s face it) a hot cover to match some pretty hot content.  I didn’t know how much I was going to like Faking It, but it was even better, so I was a little apprehensive to start this Novella knowing that I enjoyed the characters in Faking It so much better than Losing It.    
I liked this novella, it was short and sweet and now I’m looking forward Carmack’s third book, Finding It.  I have high hopes that it will be really good and I’ve already purchased it, but you know my reading schedule always have something lined up. 

If you are into the Losing it Series, then read this novella, it doesn’t stand alone, but it’s a great continuation to Bliss and Garrick’s story. 
Either way, keep reading my friends!!!

No comments: