Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Twins? Nope, Triplets.


Shadows (Obsidian #0.5) by Jennifer Armentrout
Dawson, not particularly my taste, I like Daemon because he’s bad boy and cocky and arrogant and sarcastic.  Dawson is the sweet brother, always smiling and making jokes. 

I was glad that I read this story to have a better understanding of where Dawson and Beth were coming from.  I loved their first kiss.  We heard a little about it from Daemon’s perspective in one of the Obsidian books, but to actually be there in the room.  How crazy would that be to be kissing your boyfriend, and boom, you find out he’s an alien. 
I enjoyed that the book was from Dawson’s point of view.  He was a great character to read from and I can’t wait to read the last book of the series to see what happens between Beth and Dawson.  After the crazy ending in Origin’s I have no idea where the last book is going to go.  I know that Hunter and Dawson and some of these secondary characters are going to be big and I am highly anticipating what will happen to all of these characters that I have fallen in love with.

Keep reading (Even if it’s a Novella!) my Friends!

No comments: