Friday, March 28, 2014

All of Jude's Dreams are Coming True, What will Happen to Lucy's?


Crush by Nicole Williams
Will Jude and Lucy get their happily ever after?  Gosh I sure hope so, because who wants to read a romance novel that doesn’t have a happy ending?  Actually I’m super pumped about how this book ended.  I could not stop smiling during the Epilogue and even the last chapter.  I cried like a baby when Lucy was filling out her paperwork at the doctor’s office and it asked questions that Lucy didn’t know the answer to.  When Jude walked in and said, “Am I too late?”  Be still my heart!!!  I was an emotional wreck!

This book along with Clash (#2) sent me on a roller coaster of emotions.  I was super pissed at Anton for how he behaved and the stupid comments he would make to Lucy to undermine her relationship with Jude.  I would have so kicked him in the balls a long time ago.  I was so happy at the end I had tears in my eyes.  I went along for the ride right along with Lucy.
So, I loved this book and this series.  I loved Jude and hated that he was so far away during this book.  Jude and Lucy had a long distance relationship their entire relationship.  I am actually really into the whole female being the main point of view character, but I would love to read Jude’s point of view.  Lucy was so indecisive throughout the entire series, that I wonder how hurt Jude was that she couldn’t figure out if they were supposed to be together.  Jude was the all-american bad boy who grew up into a man of unquestionable character, oh and he’s a professional football player, what’s to decide?  Lucy, you are an idiot for not marrying him up as soon as he asked.  Lucy was an idiot most of the series and I literally wanted to punch her in the face most of the time.    

I never understood the titles of the books.  I always look for some deep meaning, but I never found it, so maybe it’s something very obvious that I’m missing, but I literally have no idea why the books are called Crash, Clash and Crush.  If anyone has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it!  I would highly recommend this series to all readers over the age of 18, because let’s be honest, New Adult genre is just not for kids.  Sorry y’all!
Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: