Friday, July 4, 2014

Katy, the best fictional blogger in the world!


Origin (A Lux Novel #4) by Jennifer Armentrout
I am in love with this series!  I love the characters, I love Daemon and Katy’s relationship, and I love aliens.  When I had just finished this book and I could not stop saying “Oh my gosh, I cannot believe this book!”  I just kept repeating this as my mantra.  Simon has no idea why I’m freaking out and neither do you if you have not read this book. 

So, again we don’t miss a lot of time between book #3 and book #4.  The only difference is we are seeing the book not just from Katy’s perspective, but also from Daemon’s.  I usually do not like dual point of view books, but Daemon is such a great character that I didn’t skip a beat.  Usually when I get to the next person’s chapter I take a break, I put the book down, but this time I just kept reading because I love Katy and Daemon so very much! 
I had made the decision to wait for the library book, oh my gosh, what an excruciating wait it was.  When I requested the book I thought I was second in line for the book, either way, it felt like it took forever!  Good thing I was super busy and had no time to read.  Once I got this book it took me 3 days to finish it, of course that’s with working 8 hours a day, it’s just that good.

I’m not sure what to talk about within this specific book, besides there are some good times, some bad times, lots of characters die and there are some surprises.  I cannot wait until August when the fifth book comes out.  I want it now!  I think I will read Shadows (a book about Dawson and Beth) and then there is an adult book about an Arum named Hunter who I believe is going to have a larger part to play in the Fifth book of the Lux series. 
There was a cover change before this last book, the picture I have chosen is not what the book cover looked like that I borrowed from the library, but this one is the original model (or at least it looks like it to me).  I have read that Armentrout had to make some changes because of her publishers which is better for her, so good job JA.  I loved the original models and thought they went along with the idea I had in my head.  Well I know this blog wasn’t that great, just excitement overflowing to my fingers.  Sad I can’t discuss more because I hate spoilers.  If you have not looked into this series, please do!  Excellent read!

Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: