Sunday, July 20, 2014

Who Would Have Thunk It? I Liked Reid In the End!


Here Without You (Between the Lines #4) by Tammara Webber
Dori and Reid are a couple, but of course not just a normal couple because he’s a super star and she is a good girl and also a nobody.  Of course no book can be readable without a plot twist, and River was the plot twist of Here Without You.  River is going to change everything for everyone.  You just have to read it to find out what’s happening.   

While finishing this book, I got incredibly sad because I was not ready for this series to be over.  I enjoyed the characters and the stories within all four books.  I cannot believe that I ended up loving Reid.  Who saw that coming?  Not I!   But by the end, I was so ready for Dori and Reid to be together and to live happily ever after! 
I was a little upset when I saw the title and the cover of the fourth book.  I didn’t want to be without anyone!  Well, maybe Brooke, she got on my nerves.  But as I began this series, I assumed that  Emma and Reid were going to be the main characters throughout and when I saw that cover and title, I was fearful that Emma was going to die.  Spoiler alert, she doesn’t.  Then as I was reading I was fearful that something was going to happen to Dori, anyway, whether something happens or not, I enjoyed Here Without You and didn’t want the book to end.

If I had one complaint it would be that the end felt a little rushed (or again, maybe I didn’t want it to end).  I was surprised by River’s reaction to Reid’s tear.  I just wouldn’t assume that there would be such a quick response to a male in River’s life.  But I’m not the creator of this world so therefore, I just read it, enjoyed it and longed for more.
I loved the entire Dori and Reid relationship.  I loved that she brought out the best of him and changed his perception of himself.  I loved how she told him that she loved him (finally!) and I loved the conversation between Dori and Reid’s mother. 

I’m not sure what else to talk about except, Thank you Tammara Webber, can’t wait to read Breakable! (Blogger Side Note: I read this book many months ago and did not post the blog.  I have read Breakable and LOVED IT!  Tammara Webber, I have read all of your books and can't wait for you to give your fans more!)
Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: