Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fallen In Love


Fallen in Love (Fallen, 3.5) by Lauren Kate
I’m not sure why authors have all of a sudden thought it a great idea to make novellas.  I’m not sure if it’s a new concept or a recently revisited old one, but I’m not a fan.  I’ve read 3 now (Bree Tanner – Twilight, Hana- Delirium, and now Fallen in Love).  Luckily I did not spend reading time on this book, but I listened to it on my way between Texas and Alabama.  I am not a fan of this series.  I didn’t like the first book (should have stayed with my gut feeling on that one) liked the second book pretty well, third book was a little better and I hated the last book.  So, why did I listen to this short story in between book 3 and 4?  Probably because I’m a gluten for punishment, but mainly because I can’t let a story not be 100% completed, it’s a compulsion. 

This small book is a collection of stories from some of the characters of the Fallen series.  A couple of the stories were ok, but several of them stunk.  Anyway, I would not recommend this book or the series.  Sorry for any hurt feelings.
Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: