Sunday, August 18, 2013

Killer Looks? Killer Instinct? Friend Killer?


Killer: A Pretty Little Liar Novel by Sara Shepard
These books are starting to become a broken record.  The girls do seem a little bit less responsive to New A’s threats.  The girls are leaning more on each now than in times past.  They are actually talking again which is good.  The difference between the show and the books is huge to me especially in their relationships with each other. 

I did not like this book.  It seemed a little same ole, same ole.  I couldn’t get how each book was so repetitive, but how I didn’t like it until now.  I actually was going to give this book 1 star on good reads until the very last paragraph… now I want to see what happens in the next book.  I’m crazy confused and I’m ready to know what the heck is going on.  I usually take a break in between these books, and the breaks keep getting longer and longer.  If I didn’t own the next 2 I would probably forget about them all together, but alas I do own them.  Luckily they are easy to get rid of.  I finish one and send it out on paperbackswap.com the very next day. 
Just an example of how slow this book was for me.  I read 7 books while reading this one book.  Pretty bad.  But needless to say, I will continue this series.  I have to know what happens.  Books are like a drug to me.  Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: