Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Kiss of Death


The Kiss (Witch and Wizard #4) by James Patterson

Horrible.  This book was horrible.  Why was it written?  I am not sure.  The story ended with The Gift the third book in this series.  When I started this series, I read them with a dear friend.  We both enjoyed them for what they were, a young adult series by James Patterson, but I will no longer be reading these books, I do not care what happens, all the characters could die and I wouldn’t be upset.  Actually if they would have died on the first page of this book, I would have thought, “that’s weird,” and moved right along to the next book on my to-read list.  Don’t get upset with me, these aren’t real people.  People die in books a lot, get over it.

Anyway, I have already wasted too much time on this book.  Read something else now, Keep Reading my Friends!

No comments: